No events are scheduled at this time.
If you are interested in sponsoring an event or you would like to schedule an event, contact the Sardis Lake Field Office at 662-563-4531.
The Vicksburg District has a new APP!
The app is a great source for learning about the services offered by the District. Here are some of the items contained in the app:
• Water level observations for the District and forecasts from the National Weather Service
• Info on how to sell your goods and services to the Corps of Engineers
• Social media, news and photos from the District’s Public Affairs Office
• Info from the District’s Emergency Management Office for times of crisis
• Permitting info and notices from our Regulatory Office
• Tons of info on all of the recreation areas in the District
• Free map downloads of maps of major rivers including the Mississippi
• Ways to find our offices in the District and contact us here at HQ
Life Jackets are Mandatory at MS Lakes
The following life jacket rules are being enforced at all four of the Vicksburg District-North Mississippi lakes at Arkabutla, Sardis, Enid and Grenada.
All persons must wear a US Coast Guard-approved life jacket at all times:
- while swimming outside of designated swimming areas.
- while skiing or being pulled by a vessel, regardless of vessel length.
- on powered vessels 16 to 26 feet in length whenever under power by the main propulsion unit.
- on powered vessels less than 16 feet in length or on non-powered vessels regardless of length.
For more information, contact the Sardis Lake Field Office at 662.563.4531 or the MS Project Management Office at 662.578.3873 or 662.712.1201.