To implement and provide guidance for the purposes of implementing the Project Management Business Process (PMBP) to all aspects of the Vicksburg District Missions.
- Responsible for establishing procedures to effectively manage project scope, schedule and budget for civil works and International and Interagency Services projects.
- Provides principal staff oversight for the development, coordination and approval for agreement requiring customer, Division, Headquarters or ASA(CW) approval.
- Provides leadership and direction associated with assessing and improving relationships and service to Congressional interests and other key customers and stakeholders.
- Works with other Districts and through the MVD Regional Business Center to ensure projects are fully coordinated and a synergistic corporate approach is applied to maximize quality and value for our customers and stakeholders.
- Responsible for implementing the Regional Business process Quality Management System and upholding the Quality Policy Statement.
- Fosters a learning culture in order to document process improvement to ensure continual project improvement.