If you have comments and/or questions related to Vicksburg District’s Section 508 program or if you have concerns related to the Section 508 ICT accessibility of any content or the user interface on this website, please send an e-mail to VicksburgDistrict@USACE.Army.mil. Where applicable, please include in your e-mail the web address or URL and the specific accessibility barrier(s) you are encountering.

Frequently Asked Questions

Golden Age/Golden Access Passports/ National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass
The Golden Age/Golden Access passports have been replaced with the "America the Beautiful – the National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass," an Interagency Senior Pass for age-related discounts and an Interagency Access Pass for disability-related discounts. Please visit our Corps Lakes Gateway website where you will find "Age & Disability Discount Passes" information such as where you need to go to obtain a pass, which government agencies handle the pass, and helpful links.

Former/Current Employee Information – How do I get information regarding former or current USACE employees?
We cannot/do not provide personal information regarding former/current employees.

Former U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Military Personnel Information – How do I locate?
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers cannot assist; however, the U.S. Army has a system in place for possibly helping to locate former/retired military personnel. Please visit the Army’s website at http://www.army.mil to find information which may assist you.

Training/Classes Offered by USACE – How do I find out about training, certification, instructing, etc.?
Please visit the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Learning Center at http://ulc.usace.army.mil

Camping/Recreation Facilities Locations, Fees, Amenities, Maps ... Where do I find ... ?
Visit our "Corps Lakes Gateway" website at http://recreation.gov/ which provides recreation information including activities, discounts, volunteering, directions, fees, amenities, discount pass information, and campground hosting.

How do I join the Army?
To find information about joining the Army, please visit the U.S. Army website at http://www.army.mil or contact your local Army Recruiter.

Employment/Jobs/Working for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers – How do I apply for a job?
All civilian job opportunities available with the Federal government, including USACE, are posted on USAJobs at http://www.usajobs.gov. USAJobs is the Federal Government's Official Job Site. One must apply for Federal jobs using the tools available (including a resume/resume builder).

Doing Business with the Corps – How do I contract with or do business with the Corps?
To get information regarding contracting with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, please visit our Business With Us page. Information provided includes Small Business, USACE Business Opportunities on FedBizOpps, Central Contractor Registration (required to do business with the Corps), Federal Business Opportunities Website and e-mail information to direct your contracting questions to the Directorate of Contracting.

Freedom of Information Act Requests – Where and how do I make a FOIA request?
Please visit our FOIA page where you will find extensive information to include mailing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and fax numbers of all of the USACE FOIA offices.