Civilians with a Mission
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) is one of the world’s premier public engineering, design, and construction management agencies. We serve the American people, striving to provide the most effective engineering and environmental science solutions to the nation’s complex problems affecting national security, the economy, and the environment in which we live. USACE manages four program areas that include civil works, military construction, real estate, and research and development. USACE is a key player in all aspects of coastal/water resources engineering, construction, flood control, navigation, disaster response, and military construction activities. In support of other programs, we hire large numbers of environmental science professionals, biologists, physical scientists, geologists, hydrologists, and others.
Sound interesting? Then consider becoming part of the USACE team!
Steps for applying using USAJOBS:
- Click on "Search for Jobs" to search by specific Vacancy Announcement Number, Agency, job category, or geographical location.
- Click on "Create Resume" to enter and maintain your resume data.
You must have a current resume in the USAJOBS database before you can apply for a position. After you create your resume in the system, select the “Apply Online” button located at the bottom of the vacancy announcement to which you wish to apply.
Steps for applying using Army Civilian Service:
- Click on the "Army Job Search" link at top right.
- When searching for an open announcement, select "Army Corps of Engineers" under the Agency Search.
- Select the job you wish to apply for and click ‘Apply Online’ at bottom of page.
- Sign in to USAJOBS account.
- Check box for statement that begins “I certify…”
- Click button at bottom that says ‘Apply for this position now!’
- Fill out Resume self-nomination form.
- Select ‘I agree’.
- Click ‘Submit’.